The 2015 TCS Annapolis Running Classic
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Join us on November 21, 2015 to enjoy a course through beautiful, historic Annapolis, MD. Limited to 5,000 runners.
The TCS Annapolis Running Classic offers both a Half Marathon and a 10k, so choose your distance and enjoy the race and fabulous Post-Race Party!
- Half Marathon and 10k in Maryland’s capital city
- Great premium for all half marathon and 10k finishers
- Beautiful medal featuring an Annapolis landmark for all half marathon finishers; 10k finishers receive a pin in the same design
- Start and Finish at Navy-Marine Corps Stadium
- Avg November 22nd high temp of 57°F, avg low of 39°F
- Scenic course throughout historic Annapolis, including Main Street, Church Circle and the City Dock waterfront
- Plenty of food and
beverages including our award-winning soup and OYSTERS!
- Finish Line Party featuring live music from the fun bands
- Net proceeds go back to charitable organizations in Annapolis. Close to $210,000 has been donated in the first four years of the event!
Important Race News & Updates
The Annapolis Running Classic will be going live with our updated website (and new look!) and registration soon! We’ve also updated our Facebook page and starting on Twitter and Instagram – so follow us for the latest news.
The 2015 TCS Annapolis Running Classic will be held on Saturday, November 21!